Another month that feels like a week... this project has been really fun and I got to play around with some cool modeling and rendering techniques (check previous posts) and I now have polished the final render... here it is:
I decided to add a bit of 'dirtiness' to the final render with compositing, so I created an extra pass for the rust and scratches in Keyshot and tweaked it in the Procreate.
The rest of the details are just using the process of adding materials and textures in Keyshot with custom roughness maps and labels. Here is a side-by-side comparison between the 'raw render' and the final composition.
Join us today and get the exclusive monthly content!
Sign up now to get access to the full library of posts and all the good stuff from upcoming monthly projects.