It's time to move from the rough 2D sketch into the 3D space...
In my last post I shared some quick sketches I was playing around with and from the various thumbnails I decided to go for the weird angel statue idea, so here is a quick render test I did based on a simple blockout:
This is just to get an idea for the mood and potential lighting, it obviously needs work but I already have the setup of the pieces in ZBrush.
Here is the blackout technique I'd like to share with you... it is seriously quick and very useful for this type of organic concept with lots of separate pieces:
Join us today and get the exclusive monthly content!
Sign up now to get access to the full library of posts and all the good stuff from upcoming monthly projects.